Friday, December 4, 2009

I like it Jesus

Last night we were decorating for Christmas and Hailey was setting up the Nativity. Aubrey saw the baby Jesus and grabbed it and started carrying it around the house saying "Jesus baby". I was finishing up dinner preparations when I looked down and saw Aubrey with a blanket trying to cuddle and cover up the baby Jesus like she does her baby dolls.
Hailey wasn't happy that Aubrey kept taking the baby Jesus out of the Nativity scene so I found another set for her to give to Aubrey but instead Aubrey started carrying around both of them. When I called them over for dinner she came running up and set both babies down next to her plate and then in her loud voice said "I like it Jesus, I like it Jesus" while she folded her arms for prayers. It was the cutest thing. When she likes something she says "I like it_____(fill in the blank with whatever she likes) It is funny to hear.

3 comments:

Wammack Family said...

What a cute kid. In my house it turns into fighting over Jesus, until finally I have to laugh when I am telling them that no one gets to have Jesus.

jackie e said...

such a reverent little girl. your family is so cute.

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, so cute!! I love that she put one Jesus on each side of her plate. :)